To Grow Your Landscape Business,
You’ve Got to Know Your Business
If you own a landscaping business and want to make it better, we’re the guys/gals that can help you. There are two basic ways of working with us to reach your goals.
1. The Harvest Way Academy
Want to improve your landscaping business faster—right at your computer? If you’re a do-it-yourself type or on a tight budget, our video-training series lets you:
- Work at your own pace using our customized videos, guidebook & tools
- Learn new strategies each month to improve sales, marketing, estimating, proposals and more!
- Share these videos with your team to help train and grow your people
2. The Harvest Consulting Program
Need help getting unstuck and on the right track? Our landscape industry experts offer personalized guidance, working closely with you to:
- Assess your business to identify opportunities for growth
- Examine your operation through on-site visits and internal “audits”
- Develop and implement tactical and strategic planning
- Track, measure and compare your results against industry standards
- Create processes to help find, get and keep great people and customers
- Develop comprehensive sales and marketing programs
- Stay on track through ongoing support and access to our Harvest Sounding Board
“I have worked with other consultants and motivational people,
but not with one that is as dialed into our industry as Bill is.”
— Allen Chariton, Owner Tierra Verde Landscape
3. Harvest Leaders’ Group
Have you ever asked yourself?…
What’s stopping me from taking my business to the next level? How do I get fresh innovative ideas and systems implemented for my organization? Why am I making money on paper but I don’t have any left over at the end of the month? Why am I so overwhelmed with the daily demands of one crisis after another?
If so… The Harvest leaders Group may be just for you!
- Helps you overcome owner’s isolation
- Provides you a place and an opportunity to be yourself among equals
- Becomes your sounding board for problem solving
- Participation will improve your odds of success
- You get to work with similar people from similar (non-competing) organizations
For more on how we’ve helped folks grow, visit Success Stories.