Performance Management Virtual Seminar Resource Page
Please let us know how we did!
- Employee Development Plan
- Employee Termination Checklist
- Employee Termination Form
- Incident Report
- L&L Article-2013-5-HR House Call-40 Tips to Consider BEFORE Firing an Employee
- Maintenance Foreman-Job Description-English
- Maintenance Foreman-Performance Appraisal
- Office Manager-Job Description
- Office Manager-Performance Appraisal
- Performance Feedback Form
- Performance Improvement Plan
- SOP-Performance Management
- PM Workshop-Corrective Discipline Form-7-1-2021
- Effective Documentation Principles
11 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Background
- Legal foundation of Performance
- Types of Performance Management
- Performance Management Outline
12:15 – 12:30 p.m.: Break
12:30 – 2 p.m.: The Performance Management Process
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Coaching Principles
2 – 2:15 p.m.: Break
2:15 – 3 p.m.: Performance Appraisal Application
- Performance Appraisal
- Performance Appraisal Training
- Performance Planning Matrix
3 – 4 p.m.: Employee Terminations
- Termination Considerations
- Termination Process
4 – 4:30 p.m. Q & A and Wrap Up
Will the event be recorded?
Yes! The event is recorded and you will receive an automated email with the recording within 24 hours after the event. If you have a strong SPAM filter, make sure you keep an eye on your SPAM folder because it could end up in there.
You will also receive access ongoing in the form of course. If you go to Harvestlandscapeconsulting.com and log in at the top right of the screen, it will be set up as a course on your dashboard. This will be available within 10 days after the event has been completed.
If you have any issues, please use our chat button for help!