Virtual Training Seminar – Is There Money Burning In Your Yard?
When: Wednesday June 23rd, 2021
11:00 am / 4:30 pm Eastern Time
Where there is smoke, there is fire! Because there is money burning in your yard and on your job sites every morning, every day and every night.
Do you ask yourself?
- Why is our job efficiency so poor?
- Why is my overtime through the roof?
- Why can’t we hit our hours budgets?
- Why am I not hitting my gross margin goals?
Maybe you should be asking?
- How much non-billable time is occurring (burning) in your company?
- Are your operations running as efficiently as possible?
- Can efficiency be improved and result in improved profits?
Non-billable hours can run 10 to 20% of your labor cost, burning $1,000s.
To be effective, we as trainers need to be familiar with the nature of the teaching/learning process. This presentation leads the attendees through the processes of teaching, learning, and training methods. It will help them understand how people learn and retain skills and concepts.
Basically, BEFORE YOU TRY TO TEACH, you should know how people learn.
Attendees will be presented with:
- The morning mobilization process (check points)
- Dispatching methods
- Proper job routing
- Job sequencing (check points)
- Tools, equipment and vehicle templates
- Scheduling methods
- Evening wrap-up (check points)
Here’s what’s included in the recruiting seminar, the TOOLS!
- AM / PM process guideline
- Daily procedures template
- Job sequencing for mowing operations
- Job sequencing for detail operations
- Procedure templates (Ex: spring and fall clean-ups, mulch installation, color planting, bed edging, tree and shrub installation)
Register today for this one-day seminar that is sure to get your 2021 production process moving in the right direction. All participants will receive a recording of this seminar and multiple tools to improve your processes.
11 a.m. – 12 p.m. (ET): Production Processes
- What is going on out there?
- Where and why are we coming up short?
- What’s working – “for real”!
12 – 12:30 p.m.: Break
12:30 – 1:30 p.m.: The AM / PM Process
- What comes first AM or PM?
- The check points for success
- The metrics to track
1:30 – 2 p.m.: Break
2 – 3 p.m.: The Job Sequencing Process
- Workflow is a process. The outcome is more gross profit
- The time wasters
- Who’s in charge?
3 – 4 p.m.: The Production Tools
- Simple, Repeatable Processes and Tools to improve Efficiency & Quality.
4 – 4:30 p.m. Q & A and Wrap Up
Register today for this seminar that is sure to positively impact your 2021 revenues. All participants will receive a recording of this seminar, and multiple tools to improve your processes.
For more than 30 years Harvester Fred has served as a senior executive with some of the most outstanding organizations in the green industry. He has been an owner. He has served as president, vice president, regional manager and division manager. Fred has had P&L responsibility for multi-state and multi-branch operations with revenues exceeding $45 million annually. During his career, Fred has directly managed the production of more than $70 million in lawn care and tree care services, and $180 million in landscape services.