The Harvesters speak online and across the country to thousands of landscapers, inspiring them to reach their full potential. All while providing them with practical business advice in order to grow and prosper.
Monday, October 3, 2016
Webinar: Getting Your Renewals Right
Time: 1:30 ET
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Time: 9:30am – 11:30 am
NALP: National Association of Landscape Professionals
Pre-Convention Workshop at the Marriott Downtown Louisville, Kentucky
Workshop to be given by Head Harvesters and co-founders of The Harvest Group Bill Arman and Ed Laflamme
The Harvesters Present: How to Build a Strategic Plan and Stick to It!
Most companies practice the “Ready, Shoot, Aim” method for planning and usually end up shooting themselves in the foot! Sound familiar?
- Would you do a $100k planting job without a landscape plan?
- Would you go on vacation without planning the trip?
- Would you go into each day not knowing where your crews are going?
We love what the great Yogi Berra said, “if you don’t plan where you’re going you might end up somewhere else” What did he say again? Yes, planning is important and if you don’t do it, you could end up “somewhere else”! Like:
- Not hiring enough or the right people.
- Spending money on the wrong equipment.
- Bidding jobs that don’t fit the company.
- Running out of cash in the spring start up.
In this session you will learn:
- Planning is not painful or boring – IT’S EXCITING!
- Companies that plan achieve success 100X faster with fewer mistakes!
- Planning creates loyalty and alignment.
The Harvesters are going to give you:
- A planning outline handout to guide your next planning session.
- The knowledge of how to conduct a planning session.
- A simple method to make sure your plan is used and followed by everyone.
Plan on attending this session so you “don’t end up somewhere else”.
Interested in Booking the Harvesters for Landscape Business Events? Contact Us