Buying a Landscape Business
- Will help you decide what’s the best type of company to buy – “Target Companies”
- Set goals for target companies. (location, size, mix)
- Develop lists of qualified candidates that fit your goals.
- Maintain everyone’s confidentiality.
- Contact target companies on the list to develop an interest.
- Collect information needed to make “ballpark” offers.
- Help you prepare an offer.
- Help you negotiate terms with the seller.
- Guide your team through due diligence with the seller.
- Work with your advisors to put the purchase agreement, noncompete, and other documents together.
- Get the deal closed with all parties.
- Work with you to get the business transferred.
Selling your Landscape Business
- Prepare a market valuation of your company’s worth.
- Prepare marketing materials including a teaser and Confidential Business Summary “Book”.
- Identify and screen buyers.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Help you evaluate and improve offers.
- Help you negotiate terms.
- Work with your team and buyers to complete due diligence.
- Work with buyers & your attorney to complete the Purchase Agreement & Ancillary Documents.
- Get the deal closed with your advisors and buyer.
- Assist in getting the post-closing transfer completed.
We can help you
Alison, a founding member of Harvest the Green Partners, has more than 25 years of experience in strategy, operations, mergers and acquisitions and delivering business-to-business client solutions. Her areas of expertise include managing operations for profitable growth, organizational design and strategy activation. She brings a wealth of experience through her work in evaluating, valuing and purchasing over 30 companies, leading company-wide cultural and business integration projects and consolidating best practices among business processes and corresponding computing systems. Over the last two decades, she has led over 100 projects spanning acquisition screening, company valuation, due diligence and mergers and acquisitions advisory services.
- Assess the results you are getting versus what you expected.
- Audit the company’s people & processes and identify performance gaps.
- Analyze, Prepare Recommendations and Build an Integration Plan.
- Develop Measures of Success to check whether the Integration Plan is working.
- Measures of Success will be tied to Key Performance Indicators like:
- Customer satisfaction
- Employee Satisfaction
- Financial measures-Revenue, Gross Margin, ROI, Etc.
- Develop an Employee incentive/rewards plan tied to Measures of Success.
- Train and troubleshoot with your leaders for future Integration Success.
Buy and build a landscaping business
Make sure the company you are buying is worth the asking price
Make sure the company you are buying has good practices in place
Help you structure your new business to help you grow it
Help you find a business that is for sale
Get the most out of your business
Increase what you can get for your company
Prepare your company for sale
Help you find a buyer for your business
Keep the transaction discrete so business doesn’t suffer.
Get in touch with us, let us know if you are looking to buy or sell a business or if you’ve bought one in the past and you think there are some areas that should be integrated.
We take a look at the business you are buying or selling
Either cash in on all your hard work, or buy a business and grow your profits.