- This event has passed.
Oct 26, 2022 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm$197.00
Presented by Harvesters Bill Arman and Alison Hoffman
If you are the owner of a landscape company with more than $2 million in annual revenue, you will find this seminar helpful.
- Not all owners want to sell their business to an external buyer.
- The marketplace for privately held businesses has changed in the past few decades.
- Owners now have more options for transitioning their businesses.
- In the past 10 years, more financing sources are available.
- More resources have been created to assist business owners with this important transition.
- New solutions continue to be created to assist business owners with a customized transition.
- You are not alone if you haven’t started your exit plan.
- Most business owners aren’t sure that they know and understand all the options they have for their transition.
- Why having an adviser who can relate to your experience guide you through the process can be the key to moving forward.
- Why a succession plan is part of an exit plan but not a substitute for it.
- What are the options open to me for my business?
- Why the valuation you had prepared in the past is not reusable?
- How to work through this decision confidentially?
- When you do decide which is the way should move forward, how to start?
- How much does it cost to get an exit plan?
- How to make sure you minimize the taxes in this transition?
In this session, we will provide an overview of options for business owners who wish to transition their companies to family members, management teams, and/or employees. Learn what’s most important, how to prioritize multiple goals, and what to consider if you aren’t yet ready in today’s market.