Build a better life, a better business for yourself, and, in so doing, for your buyer.
In times of change, we can transform the way we think about ourselves and our company.
As you plan for 2021 and beyond consider a refresh of your vision of “The Why” for yourself and your stakeholders*. What do you focus on?
- Forget about yourself, focus on others.
- Forget about your commodity, focus on your relationships.
- Forget about the sale, focus on creating value.
- Forget about your losses, focus on your opportunities.
- Forget about your difficulties, focus on your progress.
- Forget about the future, focus on today.
- Forget about who you were, focus on who you can be.
- Forget about events, focus on your responses.
- Forget about what’s missing, focus on what’s available
- Forget about your complaints, focus on your gratitude.
*Stakeholders -customers, employees, owners, vendors, community
As always, if you would like to discuss this topic, your business valuation, your value drivers, buying or selling your company feel free to reach out to me at 224-688-8838 or email me Alison@harvestlandscapeconsulting.com.