Virtual Seminar: How to Build Fiercely Loyal Customers!
How to Build Fiercely Loyal Customers
By Jud Griggs & Bill Arman
Recorded on August 12th, 2021
Read the description below for more details.
How to Build Fiercely Loyal Customers?
Onboard, Keep and Grow Customers that Count!
Finding, attracting, bringing onboard, keeping and growing the right customers is one of the key foundations of a truly successful organization.
This seminar will focus on an extremely critical part of ALL businesses – the Customer! And, in particular, Your Customer!
The Harvesters will review 10 proven ways to onboard, keep, and grow your customer base. These are proven methods that have been learned and used by Harvesters Jud Griggs and Bill Arman over nearly 100 years of combined customer service in the lawn and landscape industry.
You will learn several key techniques that will:
- Help build a culture of service, and deliver on your customer’s expectations
- Create a positive customer experience that will last for years
- Help manage your customer’s expectations, no matter how crazy they may seem at times
- Lead you through the steps to building long-term relationships that endure bumps in the road
- Share the best customer “touchpoints” that keep you and your customer closely connected
- Provide the tools needed to overcome times when conflict arises
- Teach you the warning signs of a job in jeopardy, and how to deal with these opportunities
- Show you how to take a lost job and turn it into a learning experience that will have huge impact!
And show you proven methods to get the right renewals at the right price!
(Worth the price of admission to this seminar with this one lesson alone!)
Here are the 10 Lessons that will be covered:
- Creating a Customer Centric Culture
- Getting off to the Right Start: All Aboard! With a Great On-Boarding Program
- Know Thy Customer
- Managing Expectations
- Building and Sustaining Relationships: Moving on Up!
- Customer Touch Points
- Conflict Resolution
- Job in Jeopardy
- Lost Job Autopsy
- Rating, Ranking, Renewals
Customers Count Tools Included with the Seminar:
- Selection Criteria: How to pick the right customer
- Customer Profile: This will help you to know your customer really well!
- Walkthrough Program: How to conduct successful walk throughs
- Customer Surveys: Learn where they stand
- How to get testimonials process: These work the best!
- Focus Group Program: How to conduct these and ask the right questions
- New Start Up System: Get it right! Right from the beginning
- Sample Update Letters
- Sample Extra Work Proposals
- Sample Renewal Letters