FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Webinar: Tough Times Require Decisive Leadership
Presented by The Harvest Group and Mary Kelly, retired US Navy Commander. Proceeds benefit the NALP Foundation.
Feb. 9, 2022 (Wilton, CT) – Crisis, challenge, and change management is one of the most important skills that effective leaders MUST learn for a company to be successful. How leaders handle adversity defines who they are and how their company is perceived.
Join The Harvest Group and Mary Kelly, retired US Navy Commander, Feb. 17 for a one- hour webinar as they present Tough Times Require Decisive Leadership. The webinar starts at 1:30 p.m. Eastern and costs $99.
Effective leaders must help their people P.I.V.O.T. through the crisis by renewing their sense of purpose, influencing and inspiring others to take the right action, assessing the volatility levels, seeing the opportunities, and providing the right tools, techniques, and technology that allow people to succeed.
The webinar will cover:
- Understanding the six stages of a crisis, challenge or change, whether it’s a software update, a new client location or a global virus.
- Learn the skills to P.I.V.O.T. through any crisis and steer your team to a successful outcome.
- Recognize the signs that people are struggling, and professionally deliver the right response.
- Learn about the 12-month business success and accountability planner to align leadership goals with team and individual goals.
- Learn about the 5-minute productivity plan to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Learn about the 5-minute opportunity plan to find areas of greater revenue while better serving current clients.
All attendees receive Kelly’s “Leadership Crisis Cheat sheet” and the “5-Minute Business Growth Assessment.” Kelly’s other free resources are found at www.ProductiveLeaders.com/free-resources/
The Harvest Group – which includes Bill Arman; Ed Laflamme, LIC; Fred Haskett, CA, CTP; Steve Cesare, Alison Hoffman, Chris Darnell, Jud Griggs and Cindy Code – currently does business in 42 states and five countries working with landscape business owners to increase their sales, grow their bottom line and sell their company when ready.