September 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Join Our Popular Virtual Harvest Huddle
What’s This All About You Wonder?
- It’s a Zoom meeting with 5 Harvesters in 5 separate rooms with 5 different topics!
- Each Harvester will dive in-depth into their specialized topic.
- Pick the topic you want to learn about.
- The huddles are interactive and participation is encouraged to gain the full benefit of this event. This is a Zoom meeting. If you can’t join via video, please use the phone number in the Zoom link and call in so you can ask questions and share comments. It’s important that your settings are set up to share audio.
- You’ll gain tons of insight and wisdom from other business owners.
- Every Harvester has years of experience in the topic being discussed.
Check out the September topics from the Harvesters –
- Alison Hoffman – Can/should I sell my landscaping business in the current economy?
- Ed Laflamme – Let’s talk about ways to save time and reduce costs to increase profits.
- Bill Arman – Recruiting and retaining the right team members
- Steve Cesare – A landscaper’s approach to performance coaching
- Jud Griggs – Your company check-up: Finishing the year strong!
How is This Going to Work?
As mentioned above, this is a free event, all you need to do is pre-register and pre-select your room topic. Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a Zoom meeting link with directions on logging in. Make sure you log in at 11 a.m. EASTERN!!
Note: All attendees will receive follow-up notes from their room discussion. Sessions will not be recorded.
Register in advance for this meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. You’ll receive both a link to the Zoom video meeting and a phone number to call and join the meeting if you’re not able to talk to your group via video. Please make every effort to join with the ability to talk with the rest of the group.