Fresh Perspectives for Landscape Business Owners in 2023
It was the best of times; it was the worst of times. – Charles Dickens
It all depends on your perspective. Are you excited and inspired as you lead your company into 2023? Has your planning focused on your companies’ unique opportunities in the next calendar year? Are your team members at all levels engaged and enthusiastic about the upcoming year?
What’s your perspective on the landscaping business for 2023 and beyond? Do you have a robust plan to:
- Lead your team inspirationally and be open to their ideas for improved profitability?
Increase revenues strategically?
- Measure your gross profit margins against your benchmarks?
- Manage your business more effectively by setting company-wide goals for key performance indicators?
- Empower employees and improve and reward accountability?
- Retain your key employees via a long-term retention plan?
- Apply technology that will support your people and processes?
- Apply growth strategies to opportunities that may present themselves in the changing market? (Buying a local competitor who is seeking to exit the business?)
Here are a few best and worst perspectives on the same facts.
When money flows like water, it can be easy to find your costs getting out of control.
Some of the most successful businesses in the country were started and gained traction during challenging times in history. Today we are seeing the same type of positive perspective applied to the landscaping industry. It can be the most exciting and best of times or the most depressing and worst of times, depending on your perspective.
Are you interested in exploring how you might exit your business or grow your business as others seek an exit? Do you have your exit plan in place? You can position yourself with the best perspective to take advantage of opportunities that may present themselves in these changing times. An exit plan will keep you on top of your game so that you will be ready. It’s never too early to start working on your options for exiting your business. Give us a call. We help companies prepare for and execute their plans for now and for the future. Working with a trusted advisor can leverage your time.
You can reach me via email: [email protected] or on my cell phone a: 224-688-8838.
We’re here to help you Harvest Your Potential!