To set your company sales goal you need to be specific including setting tactics to support each of your sales goals.
To get started, set a dollar amount sales goal for your company, write it down and share it with your crew. This will ensure that everyone is working toward a common goal.
Now that you’ve set the dollar amount you need to figure out how to achieve it.
Some key things you want to capture and think about:
- How many proposals do you need to submit on a monthly basis to reach your goal?
- What is the average size of the contracts you are writing?
- What is your close rate? We recommend a 25 to 35 percent close rate for success.
- What is the decision cycle? How long does it take the customer to make a decision?
- How much do you have in your funnel or pipeline that is ripe and ready to sell?
Watch our sales video designed just for landscape contractors and their sales teams.
What sales goals have you set for your landscape company?
Let us know in the comments section below.
Harvesting Your Potential,
Ed & Bill