- This event has passed.
March 4 @ 11:00 am - 4:30 pm$395
You might think you’re doing all you can to hire the right employees, but we can assure you you’re not.
- Why are my workers in and out like a revolving door?
- Why can I sell tons of work, but I can’t get the workers to do the job?
- Why do my workers leave my business for another landscape job?
Join Harvesters Bill Arman and Ed Laflamme for their one day Virtual Recruiting Seminar and they will teach you their bona fide recruiting process.
Harvester Bill was a recruiter for the largest landscape company in the world and has personally interviewed more than 5,000 people and reviewed more than 100,000 resumes! Heck, he wrote the book on recruiting and you’re going to get a copy.
Harvester Ed grew the largest landscape company in Connecticut, and knows something about hiring and loyalty. In 30 years, only one manager left his company!
You’re going to learn ….
- How a Recruiting Plan will help your company be more successful.
- The makeup of the Plan and how you can create your own.
- What metrics there are to measure success for your company.
- How to deliver your Recruiting Plan to ensure everyone is onboard and working together.
Here’s what’s included in the recruiting seminar – a downloadable copy of Harvester Bill’s Book, “The Harvest Way for Recruiting & Hiring the Right People” AND…..
Pay Range Matrix Sample
The 10-15 Touch Base Report
Job Ads that Attract the Right People
Interview Rating Overview
Thanks But No Thanks Letter
Referral Bonus Program Career
Career Ladder: Graphic Sample
On Boarding Check List
Sample Core Values
How to build your BURP
Questions Not to Ask
Bonus & Commission Program Samples
Screening Questions on the Phone
Interviewing Questions in Person
Benefit’s Cut Sheet Sample
Do’s and Don’ts of Interviewing
Employee Selection Criteria
Register today for this one-day seminar that is sure to get your 2021 started in the right direction. All participants will receive a recording of this seminar.